Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Streaming Consciousness

That's impossible.

"Nothing's impossible; I taught my dog how to say I love you."  RaRuvU!

Sit Ubu.  Sit.  Good dog.

The dog days of summer.  Dog Days Are Over.  Little League Baseball; it keeps parents off the streets.

See the ball.  Hit the ball.

Wrecking ball.  Ball of nerves.  Palms sweating.

Handshake deal.

SMH.  #ShakeMyHead

<3 Cosmic Love.

HashtagHashtag.  Octothorpe.  Octogenarian.  Antediluvian.  Antidisestablishmentarianism.

Supercalifragilisticexpiallidocious.  IamSixteenGoingOnSeventeen.

Grow up.

I won't grow up.  I won't grow up.

Grow down.  Root down; I put my foot down.  And if you want to battle me, you're putting loot down.

Grass-roots.  Mow the lawn.  Wipe the brow.  A cool lemonade, mixed with an iced tea.  And mint leaves.  On the patio.  Delicious.

Scrumptious.  Scrum-diddly-umptious.

Silliness.  Play.

We play.  To win.  The game.

The game in life; behind the game, behind the game.

Who got game?  Don't hate the player.  Hate the game.

Gamification.  Gamify me.  Monetize me.

Hit me, you can't hurt me.  Suck my kiss.

Socks.  Laundry.  Static cling!  Ring-around-the-collar.  Ring around the rosie.  All fall down!
Spin-cycle.
Drip-dry.  French roast.

A piping hot cuppa coffee.  "I like my coffee black, like my men."

Breakfast.  At Tiffany's.  George Peppard.  A-Team.  BA.
"I love it when a plan comes together."

Come together.  Right now.  Over me.

If you step over me, I'll stop growing.
Step on a crack.  Break your mother's back.

Cracks are important.  They let the light in.

Sunshine.  The best disinfectant.
Wear Sunscreen.

Bear your soul.

Make the impossible possible.  Change that up.
On point.  On message.  In rhythm.

Dance.
Tiny dancer.
Shrinking down.

Floating flecks of dust.  Motes.
Bridge down.  Storm across the moat.

StormKing.

World Leader, Pretend.

Fake it, till you make it.  Grind it out.
Make it happen.
Shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment